Focus the Fire 008 – Don’t be intimidated:Greatness is yours for the taking
- Increase your value – education, experiences and results
- Understand your value
- Rehearse your craft
- You can read books and take classes all day but until you start doing, you won’t develop the confidence that makes people excited to compensate you at a high level
- You can perfect what you don’t start
- What is your unique value proposition? How can you solve a problem better anyone else?
- Understand that everyone above you started lower than where they are right now.
- What is really separating you from them?
- Education, time, opportunity
- On the inside you are just as good or even better!
- Move quickly from impressed to inspired!
- You can spend time being fascinated by people’s success or you can direct your energy toward dissecting and replicating that moves that helped them create those results.
- Confidence offends the weak. Be prepared for the static.
- Take control. No one can intimidate you. You can only allow yourself to be intimidated.
- Take the limits off what you’ve been conditioned to think you deserve, and what you think you have the capacity to accomplish.
Put some rocket fuel in your career, grow faster, make deeper connections and more money.
For more information visit focusthefire.com and join the community list to get fire in your inbox.
Facebook|Instagram|Twitter: @focusthefire (show) or @dalanv (host)