Focus The Fire 032 – Lovers and Friends: Choosing the right partners
It’s almost time for those awkward office holiday parties and family gatherings. Besides pretending to laugh at a litany of bad jokes, you’ll also have to introduce important people to your partner. Here are a few things to consider when deciding who to have as your guest.
- Do you want a partner or a project?
- As a high performer your reputation is priceless. Beware people who have little to lose.
- Resource: “His Needs Her Needs” by Willard F. Harley, Jr.
- People close to you have greater access to your emotional state. Keep security tight!
- Does your partner’s value system match the things that are important to you?
- What is their attitude toward money?
More on the details on the inside.
Put some rocket fuel in your career, grow faster, make deeper connections and more money.
For more information visit focusthefire.com and join the community list to get fire in your inbox.