You might be good at several things, but there are 1 or 2 areas where your natural ability begins to shine brighter than usual. This doesn’t mean that you’ll automatically be amazing at this skill but you feel a level of comfort that makes you want to linger there and perfect that craft. As you get closer to that place you get excited about explore how deep the experience can go. This is your area of genius, your “G-spot” and magic lives here!
Finding your G-spot
- What skill or area would you be willing to invested at least 5% of your income to develop and train?
- If you could invest the time needed to be come an expert in one thing, what would it be?
- What are the top three things that make you miserable at work? (Talking to people, sitting behind a desk, crunching numbers, et cetera)
Surviving the search
- Identify a compelling reason for finding your G-spot. What specific needs will this satisfy in your life and the people or causes you care about?
- Try to turn your current assignment into paid research & development for your G-spot
- Schedule a specific time or amount of time you will spend each day perfecting your craft