Subscription models are en vogue now and most of us have at least one, or ten! It may be Netflix, Amazon Prime, or countless others. It’s important to keep them organized or they can quietly drain your bank account. Time to plug the financial leaks.
Tips for managing subscriptions:
- Search your inbox for “subscription” or “renewal”.
- Make a list of all services.
- Check renewal date & price.
- Create a recurring calendar event for each with a 30 & 7 day alert.
- Disable auto-renew if the service not crucial or not used often.
Question of the day: Do you normally go for the monthly subscription or the discounted annual option? (Comment below or on twitter)
Essential career advice for ambitious young professionals.