Growing your career at faster than the average pace requires building relationships with decision makers. These people can be a catalyst to your progress and get you seats at tables that would otherwise be inaccessible. In this episode we provide you six practical tips for networking with high level executives. How do you get connected with powerful people?
6 Tips For Networking with High Level Executives
- Research their interests.
- Lead with value. Save time, make money, build a bridge.
- Secretaries and personal assistants are the gate keepers!
- Office parties and social events are prime time.
- BAM FAM – Book a meeting, From a meeting.
- Can I walk with you to your next meeting?
Question of the day: Which tip are you going apply first? (Comment below or on twitter)
Essential career advice for ambitious young professionals.