With COVID-19 gripping the world, many countries are ordering voluntary and in some cases involuntary home quarantine to slow the spread of the virus. This extreme social distancing creates many new challenges for economies, businesses, school and people. It also opens up excellent opportunities for people who leverage the time wisely. Some persons are complaining about being bored, but starting today and into the following weeks we are giving you 20 ways to maximise social distance time and come out of this mess like a boss. Here are the first 5, plus a special free bonus resource at the end.
- Take a free or paid online course
- Work on a professional certification
- Re-discover the lost art of reading
- Listen to audiobooks and podcasts
- Research a topic and go deep on developing a robust understanding
Question of the day
How are you using your quarantine time? (Comment below or on twitter)
Essential career advice for ambitious young professionals.