- Avoid unplanned travel
- Unused paid subscriptions
- Compulsive and comparative shopping
- Cook more, drink less
- Low-quality purchases – Sometimes it’s better to buy the high-quality item that will last longer.
- Automate your savings
- Mindset – Keep your financial goals in mind and don’t worry about impressing people.
- Act your wage – Can you really afford to roll with that crew?
- Set micro-goals
- Keep expenses the same even when income increases
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter: @focusthefire (show) or @dalanv (host)
Essential financial advice for ambitious young professionals.
204 – 2021 Update!
Hello 2021! Dalan here. So many great things to share. I'm technically not supposed to be on the mic so please listen to this before someone on the team tries to take it down. Haha I'm sneaking in here with a quick update on what's been going on behind the scenes,...
203 – Gone for November, and maybe December
[fusebox_track_player url="https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/focusthefire/CCF_Episode_203_-_Gone_for_November_and_maybe_December.mp3" title="203 – Gone for November, and maybe December" social_linkedin="true" social_pinterest="true" social_email="true"...
202 – Work Responsibly – Don’t Die On Your Day Job
[fusebox_track_player url="https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/focusthefire/CCF_Episode_202_-_Work_Responsibly_-_Dont_Die_On_Your_Day_Job_.mp3" title="202 - Work Responsibly - Don't Die On Your Day Job" social_linkedin="true" social_pinterest="true" social_email="true"...