Focus The Fire 028 – Tech tools to help manage your life and business
On Episode 028 I give a quick run down of some of the apps and other tools I use to manage life and business. this is of course not an exhaustive list of options, but they are options nonetheless.
Share your experience with any of these tools, or tell us about any great tech tools you use! I’m @dalanv on twitter and would love to hear from you.
- Dropbox – Cloud storage, file sharing
- Google Drive – Cloud storage, file sharing
- Good Reader – Read and annotate PDF documents
- Microsoft Outlook for iOS
- Authy – 2-Factor verification
- Evernote – Note keeping, project management, to do lists, reminders,
- YNAB – You Need A Budget
- LinkedIn Jobs
Web hosting and design
- WordPress + DIVI Theme
- Our go to wizard for this stuff is ShoesOptional.com. Tell Jeff we sent you. 🙂
Put some rocket fuel in your career, grow faster, make deeper connections and more money.
For more information visit focusthefire.com and join the community list to get fire in your inbox.
Facebook|Instagram|Twitter: @focusthefire (show) or @dalanv (host)